I’ve officially passed the two year mark since I started working up north.
The longer I am up here, the more I realize how precious my time is. With that attitude in mind, I make it a goal to spend my money wisely during the year and wait until my vacation to spend it on all sorts of fun. That includes trying new things – activities that I might normally consider – and getting family and friends to try something I’ve previously enjoyed.
This is the (working) list for fun summer activities. I’m pumped!
- Take a stand-up paddle (SUP) lesson
- Learn how to sail a boat
- Do a “sky-diving” lesson at iFly
- Take a math workshop with the OTF Summer Institute
- Play board games with R. and J.
- Take a helicopter ride with J.
- Go to Osheaga Music Festival (to make up for all the concerts I’ve not gone to over the past 2.5 years)