I haven’t been writing regularly as I’ve been microblogging mainly through Cody and Instagram. Work has also been keeping me busy as we get closer and closer to exams.
For now, here are a few articles from the past week that I enjoyed the most. Hopefully I’ll share a few more posts when the long weekend comes around!
- Krystal Yee at Give Me Back My Five Bucks explains how rock climbing and personal finance are similar
- Eric of Barking Up the Wrong Tree interviews an FBI hostage neogtiator on how to be more persuasive, in 7 simple steps
- A great article by Kim Tran on how the Asian community can address anti-black racisim, via Everyday Feminism
- Woody Allen’s estranged son, Dylan Farrow, explains the danger of unasked questions when it comes to allegations to sexual abuse via The Hollywood Reporter
- Does a deepened yoga practice put us in a box? asks Charlene McAuley