A few interesting articles from around the Internet.
- Buzzfeed posts People Want Facebook To Ditch The “Fat” Emoji Because “Fat Is Not A Feeling”. Yep, I agree. I don’t have a problem with people using free speech, but I wouldn’t list on a scroll-down menu, “I feel like a piece of shit.” or “I feel like [insert derogatory term here].”
- Check out these kissing skeletons via Diply. You might be surprised by what you learn about yourself.
- If you’re a tech-loving teacher, you’ll be happy to find out that Remind.com will be releasing one-on-one chat options that still protect teachers and students. Currently, there is a waitlist before full roll-out happens.
- The Frugalwoods discuss the privilege of pursuing financial independence.
- Just for fun, here are some old Finnish people with things on their heads.